Our mission is to advance public awareness of the importance and value of the Plumbing and HVAC industry including skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution. We will do this by aligning our resources to make a positive impact in the communities where we live and work, to help build a stronger and sustainable future for all.
To support this mission, we provide grants to eligible organizations who are working to strengthen our communities and strategically align with our funding priorities which include:
Industry Value Awareness – Creating opportunities to educate individuals and families on the importance of the skilled trades and the role that our industry professionals provide in health, safety, sanitation, comfort and infrastructure.
Workforce Development Training and Education – Helping people succeed by supporting training and education programs that strengthen their skills and industry acumen while helping individuals gain meaningful employment to achieve long-term success.
Industry Career Opportunities – Promoting Plumbing, HVAC, Manufacturing and Distribution careers within the industry through strategic program events and partnerships.
Our Guiding Principles
- To be an advocate and voice for the industry, and create a pathway for individuals who are seeking a career change, or assimilating back into society post military service, to gain meaningful employment and achieve long-term success.
- To inspire the next generation of industry professionals and share the importance of the role they play to support the health, safety, sanitation and infrastructure of their communities.
- To establish meaningful partnerships that support individuals and families in underserved and underrepresented communities and improve access to job skill training and career opportunities.
Guidelines and Criteria
Please review the following guidelines and details before submitting a funding request.
The following guidelines will be used in reviewing all requests:
- Contributions to religious institutions are excluded; however, educational, and social service organizations with religious affiliations are eligible for grant funding
- Funding is only available for organizations located in North America and Canada
- Organizations/Schools that have connections to Bradford White employees in good standing may submit a proposal for grant funding, but the goals or actions of the organization may not conflict with the standards of Bradford White or demonstrate any exclusionary or controversial social practices
Bradford White Charitable Fund will not consider funding for the following:
- Organizations that discriminate, including but not limited to, on the basis of race, creed, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, citizenship, veteran, or disability status
- Political action committees, candidates, causes, and lobbying
- Alumni and fraternal groups
- Businesses that participate in unethical practices and conduct and would be detrimental to the Industry Forward initiative or the reputation of Bradford White
- Industry organizations that are already receiving funding from Bradford White through existing sponsorships
- Applications are accepted year-round
- All grant submissions will be reviewed in a timely manner. We will notify you via email when a decision regarding funding is made
- For all other inquiries related to Industry Forward® please email, IF@bradfordwhite.com
Note: Unsolicited proposals are discouraged
Please complete the following request form to help us determine if your organization is eligible for funding from Industry Forward®.