BRADFORD WHITE CORPORATE POLICIES, DISCLAIMERS & DISCLOSURES
The Policies, Disclaimers & Disclosures listed below apply to all Bradford White Corporation companies (Bradford White Water Heaters, Laars Heating Systems and Niles Steel Tank). Please refer to our websites for any additional policy information specific to each company.
For Professional Installation Only
To ensure the quality and performance of its products, Bradford White Corporation products should only be purchased through and installed by qualified plumbing and heating professionals. The contractor or specifying engineer is responsible for ensuring the product purchased for installation meets local and state codes, standards, and regulations.
On-Line & Retail Sales
Bradford White Water Heaters authorizes the on-line sale of its products to professional contractors by wholesale companies who have agreed to Bradford White’s IMAP and on-line selling requirements. Bradford White does not endorse, recommend or make any representations or warranties regarding any of its products sold by unauthorized parties or websites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any unauthorized representative, wholesale distributor or website.
Training Videos & Presentations
Technical videos prepared by Bradford White Corporation or its subsidiaries are for plumbing and heating wholesalers and professional installers. They are not intended for purposes of installing the featured products(s) or diagnosing or repairing any product issues by home or business owners. All Bradford White Corporation residential and commercial water heating, space heating, and storage products are designed for professional installation and service.
Use of Bradford White Corporation Web Content
Duplication and use of any content or images from any Bradford White Corporationor subsidiary website without express written consent of Bradford White Corporation is strictly prohibited. Requests can be submitted to: BWC.Communications@bradfordwhite.com.
Social Media Policy
All information contained in the Bradford White Water Heaters social media pages are intended to be for guidance only. Any action you take on the information is strictly at your own risk. Bradford White Water Heaters products are built for professional specification and installation and we recommend you always seek professional assistance for installation or repair. Bradford White Water Heaters may at any time and at its sole discretion change or replace the information available on the Bradford White Water Heaters social pages. All content on the Bradford White Water Heaters social pages belongs to Bradford White Water Heaters and is the intellectual property of Bradford White Corporation. The downloading or sharing of any Bradford White Water Heaters content is strictly prohibited without the permission of Bradford White Corporation. A copy of the full policy is available here. Questions regarding this policy may be sent to email@example.com.
Sponsorship of Articles
Bradford White Corporation and its subsidiaries work to equitably support the success of its suppliers, business partners and customers; however, the Corporation will not participate in any media/marketing requests that are a solicitation for advertising to fund “free” supplier, business partner or customer articles in any industry publications or participation in any industry activities. We encourage our vendors, business partners and customers to fully explore and understand the true value of these “free” opportunities that require the solicitation of their suppliers or other business partners for advertising funds. Bradford White Corporation also does not participate in “free” media or activity opportunities that require the Corporation to solicit its vendors, business partners or customers for funding.
Participation in Research Projects
Bradford White Corporation (and its employees or representatives) participate in industry research projects sponsored by Bradford White Corporation or research projects sponsored by an approved Bradford White Corporation customer, supplier or business partner. All research or interview questions must be submitted in writing to Bradford White Corporation for consideration. No Bradford White Corporation employee or representative is permitted to act as a Company representative for any research project without the approval of Bradford White Corporation. Research requests may be submitted to: BWC.Communications@bradfordwhite.com.
California Transparency in Supply Chains Act Disclosure
Bradford White Corporation (i.e. – Bradford White Water Heaters, Laars Heating Systems Company and Niles Steel Tank®) does not tolerate human trafficking or slavery in any of its operations or its suppliers’ operations. Bradford White Corporation procurement employees advised of any suspected human trafficking or slavery violations within it supply chain are encouraged to report such activity to the Corporate Office (Chief Administrative Officer). Bradford White Corporation also maintains a non-retaliation policy against employees who report suspected human trafficking or slavery in the Bradford White Corporation supply chain.
The following disclosures are made as required by the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010 (Section 1714.43 of the California Civil Code) (referred to in this disclosure as the “Act”).
To what extent, if any, does Bradford White Corporation:
(1) Engage in verification of product supply chains to evaluate and address risks of human trafficking and slavery? Bradford White Corporation does not at this time engage in verification of product supply chains to evaluate and address risks of human trafficking and slavery. If; however, Bradford White Corporation is advised of a suspected supplier violation of human trafficking and slavery standards, then Bradford White Corporation will address the matter with the supplier.
(2) Conduct audits of suppliers to evaluate supplier compliance with company standards for trafficking and slavery in supply chains. Bradford White Corporation employees periodically visit our suppliers’ administrative and manufacturing facilities, but do not specifically do so for the purpose of identifying human trafficking and slavery violations. If; however, Bradford White Corporation is advised of a suspected supplier violation of human trafficking and slavery standards, then Bradford White Corporation will address the matter with the supplier.
(3) Require direct suppliers to certify that materials incorporated into the product comply with the laws regarding slavery and human trafficking of the country or countries in which they are doing business. Bradford White Corporation generally requires suppliers to be in compliance with all applicable manufacturing and trade laws and is prepared to request certification from suppliers that they comply with applicable laws regarding slavery and human trafficking if Bradford White Corporation is advised of a suspected violation.
(4) Maintains internal accountability standards and procedures for employees or contractors failing to meet company standards regarding slavery and trafficking. Bradford White Corporation procurement employees advised of any suspected human trafficking or slavery violations within it supply chain are encouraged to report such activity to the Corporate Office (Chief Administrative Officer).
(5) Provides company employees and management, who have direct responsibility for supply chain management, training on human trafficking and slavery, particularly with respect to mitigating risks within the supply chains of products. While Bradford White Corporation does not currently conduct training specific to human trafficking and slavery, Bradford White Corporation does encourage procurement employees advised of any suspected manufacturing and trade violations, including human trafficking or slavery violations, to report such activity to the Corporate Office (Chief Administrative Officer).
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM
Supplemental for the State of California (CA)
Supplemental for the State of Utah (UT)
These links (Independence Administrators and ASR) lead to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.